NEW MEXICO PBS' ANTONIA GONZALEZ INTERVIEWS BERNADETTE DEMIENTIEFF EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE GWICH'IN STEERING COMMITTEE
ELEVATE CONSERVATION: OUTDOORS FOR ALL EVENT
Summer Outdoor Retailer Show 2018
Diverse Voices and The Outdoor Industry Advocate for Conservation
100 Outdoor Industry Companies Send Letter to Colorado Congressional Delegation on National Monuments and Outdoor Retailer Show
Colorado Republican Delegation Votes to Destroy America’s Wildest Place – The Arctic National Wildlife Refuge - Colorado Businesses Respond
- Inside Outdoor Magazine - "Colorado Lawmakers Face Backlash from Outdoor Businesses"
Senator Cory Gardner Voted to Open the Arctic Refuge to Drilling and Colorado Businesses are Furious
- SNEWS Outdoor News - "Senator Gardner votes to allow drilling in the ANWR; Outdoor business owners based in Colorado are livid."
- Inside Outdoor Magazine - "Colorado Businesses ‘Furious’ Senator Votes to Open Arctic Refuge to Drilling"
- Colorado Politics - "Environmentalists criticize Sen. Gardner for his vote to allow Arctic oil drilling"
Nearly 200 Colorado Companies Outraged with Senator Gardner’s Vote Today that Could Open America’s Arctic Refuge to Drilling
Colorado West Slope and Four Corners Outdoor Gear Manufacturers Travel to Washington D.C. to Urge Senator Gardner to Protect America’s Arctic Refuge
Over 50 Colorado Breweries, Distilleries, and Wineries Urge Colorado Senator Cory Gardner to Protect America’s Arctic Refuge
- Salida Mountain Mail - "Local brewers send letter to Gardner"
- Denver Post - Power play: How outdoor retailers are positioned as a political, economic and social force for change. As government backs off of protection of climate, public lands, corporate chieftains say they must take up the charge
- Aspen Daily News - Businesses sign on to Arctic National Wildlife Refuge letter
- Backpacker Magazine - Colorado Businesses Urge Lawmakers to Leave ANWR Alone. More than 100 companies signed a petition asking officials not to drill in the Alaskan refuge.